The Realme brand of the Oppo company announced this morning its latest economic phone, the Realme C3 phone, which comes with modest capabilities to some extent, as the phone comes with a medium-capacity camera and a medium-resolution screen, and the phone does not have a fingerprint sensor, with Very low price, and in this article, we will do a review of the specifications of the new phone, in addition to its price in the global market,
– The weight of the phone: The Realme C3 came with a weight of 195 grams.
– Dimensions of the phone: 164.4 x 75 x 9 mm.
Screen size: 6.5 inches.
Screen aspect ratio: 20: 9.
– The phone supports two slots of SIM 1 and SIM 2 Nano size.
– The phone supports adding an external storage card, but it comes with a separate standalone port and does not use the second SIM card port.
– The phone supports the Type-C port for charging and also supports the USB On-The-Go feature that makes the phone connect to an external flash.
– The fingerprint sensor is located at the bottom of the screen.
– The traditional 3.5 mm headphone port has not been replaced.
The phone came with a beautiful design, and the phone was made of reinforced plastic so we find that the backend of the phone is made of plastic and the frame of the phone is also made of plastic, and given the front end, it is made of shock-resistant glass and this interface contains a single front camera at the top of the interface, with The screen acquisition of most parts of the interface with very thin edges, as for the backend, it has a dual rear camera and it is located vertically at the top left of the backend and next to it a single LED flash and at the bottom of the backend, there is a beam The Realme company does not have a fingerprint sensor.
Type: IPS LCD capacitive touch support 16 million different colors.
– Size: 6.5 inches.
Screen resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels.
Screen aspect ratio: 20: 9.
Screen pixel density: 270 pixels per inch.
– Protective layer: Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The phone comes with a large size screen that comes with a size of 6.5 inches, which is medium in capabilities as it comes with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, and it is not good at displaying images and text under the sunlight because the screen brightness is not good, as it comes with the new dimensions 20: 9 They are the best and largest dimensions currently present, and these dimensions make the content appear larger than the oldest dimensions, and finally, this screen is protected by a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass from the third version, which protects the phone when shocks from being broken or scratched.
– Primary camera (rear): The first dual-lens is a 12-megapixel wide camera, with an f / 1.8 lens slot, the second with a 2-megapixel lens, and an f / 2.4 lens and this lens is responsible for isolating the background and taking pictures through portrait feature, and a single LED flash Helps night photography, with panorama and HDR.
– Video shooting: The camera can shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
– Secondary camera (front): The phone comes with a 5-megapixel front camera, with an f / 2.4 lens, and it supports shooting 1080p videos at 30 frames per second and supports HDR.
The phone comes with a dual-lens rear camera and it is not the best option for photography in any case, as the colors and details in the image are inaccurate, but it does the basic tasks required of them when photographing in good lighting. As for video shooting, the camera can shoot 1080 quality videos Pixels at 30 frames per second, while the front camera is modest as well.
Performance and operating system
Operating system: Android version 10.0, which is the latest version of Google currently.
Processor Type: Mediatek Helio G70
– Processor speed: eight core.
– Processor frequency: (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
– Graphic Processor: Mali-G52 2EEMC2
Internal memory: 32 and 64 GB.
RAM: 2, 3 and 4 GB (RAM).
– External storage card: An external storage card can be added.
User Interface: Realme UI 1.0, developed by Oppo.
The phone works with the tenth version of Android, which is the latest version of Google currently, as the phone provides three options for random memory with a capacity of 2, 3 and 4 GB (RAM), while the phone provides two versions of internal memory with a size of 32 and 64 GB, and the phone allows adding an external storage card It does not use the second SIM port and this is a good feature that is not available on many phones.
The phone does not support the fingerprint sensor, which is the company’s desire to reduce the cost of the phone.
– Battery capacity with Realme C3 phone: The phone comes with a non-removable Li-Polymer battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh, and this battery can withstand for two days with one charge with medium use.
– Fast charging feature: The phone battery does not support fast charging at 10W.
– Wireless charging feature: The phone has not been announced for fast charging.
The phone comes with a battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh, which is one of the largest existing batteries and can work for two days with average use, and the battery does not support fast charging, as it supports charging at 10 watts, and this speed is not considered fast charging compared to the current charging speeds, so the battery lasts Long time charging.
The price of the Realme C3 is approximately $ 90 in global markets