Argentine international Paulo Dybala, the star of the
Italian Juventus soccer team, ended a suffering that
lasted for about a month and a half month with the new
Corona virus, with his club confirming Wednesday that
the results of his recent tests were negative.
Dybala provided the news of his recovery to his fans on
his Twitter account, saying, “Many people have spoken
in the past weeks (…) but I can finally confirm that I
have recovered. Thank you again for your support.
My thoughts are with all the people who are still
suffering from it (virus) Sk.) Take care of yourself. ”
Dybala posted a photo of him on Instagram and his arms
outstretched looking at the sky, accompanied by a
comment that said, “My face says it all, I have finally
recovered from Covid-19.”
The Italian champions in the past eight seasons
announced in a statement that its player has become
free from the virus that led to the suspension of the
championship since last March.
“According to the protocol, Paulo Dybala conducted a
double examination of the emerging coronavirus (Covid-
19) tests, and its results were negative. Consequently,
the player has recovered and will no longer undergo
domestic isolation,” the statement said.
Dybala, 26, announced on March 21 that he had been
infected with the virus, but confirmed that he was
A week later, the international striker revealed that he
was suffering from severe symptoms, such as difficulty
breathing, body weight and muscle pain.
The Argentine has undergone several HIV tests in the
past weeks, but the result has always been positive.
Juventus was the first club in Italy to announce the injury
of a player in its ranks with “Covid-19”, the defender
Daniele Rogani, on the night of 11-12 March. Less than
a week later, he announced the registration of a second
case belonging to French midfielder Blaise Matuidi.
The club confirmed in mid-April that the two players
had recovered, according to Agence France-Presse.